Lauren is currently the only clinician in the office that accepts the following Insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Magellan EAP
- United Health Care
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY LISTED, IT MEANS THAT LAUREN IS NOT CURRENTLY AN IN-NETWORK PROVIDER.
You might also ask your employer if you have an EAP Program that may cover 3 to 6 sessions. This coverage is outside of your health coverage and offered by your employer. Often companies also include EAP coverage for spouses and family members in a household.
If you are unsure your insurance will cover counseling services, it is best if you reach out to them and ask about your specific plan and what is covered.
Some questions you should ask include
1. Does the policy cover a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)? If so, does it cover Lauren Ashlock, LPC NUMBER 63414
2. Does the policy have an annual deductible? How much of that deductible have I met? What does that mean?
3. Does the policy have co-pay for mental health coverage and if so, how much is the co-pay?
4. How many sessions will the policy cover annually? Can I get an extension on the number of sessions if needed?
Some insurance plans have different coverage and benefits for mental health care than for medical care. Some insurance companies have Third-Party companies managing their mental health benefits and networks. Your coverage and benefits are decided by your insurance company and each specific plan is different.
What does that mean for you?
You can find out which mental health network your health insurance plan has by calling them. While we make every effort to assist you to find out what your mental health benefits are, we have no way to guarantee the accuracy of the information we are given by your insurance company. You can help by making sure you let us know if your insurance plan changes, if you have more than one insurance plan, or if you know that your insurance plan will be changing.